If you’re having difficulty because you can’t wear your sleeveless shirt or you can’t raise your hands in public freely when you’re dressed in a sleeveless, we have many several ways to lighten dark underarms just like yours, here is one of the very effective and affordable home remedies that you can easily apply at home.
Many of us are ashamed of our dark underarms, some factors like too tight clothes or using deodorant that is not compatible with our skin are only a few reasons why our underarm gets dark over time.
There are many ways to get rid of your dark armpit, one is by using a natural way to whiten the dark areas in your underarm, all you need is the following ingredients and follow the procedure carefully.
Here are the Ingredients:
2 teaspoon of All-purpose Flour
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
1 teaspoon honey
Follow this Procedure carefully:
1. Put all the ingredients in 1 bowl then mix well.
2. Add the rosewater to make a paste.
3. Then mix all the ingredients until the mixture becomes creamy.
How to Apply the Ingredients:
- Wipe your underarm with a clean towel.
- Apply the mixture in your underarm, and put the mixture all over your underarm.
- Then wait for 20 minutes, and then gently wipe your underarm with a clean towel.
- Don’t forget to apply moisturizer after you finished the application.
- Use this method every day until your underarms whiten.
Each of the ingredients can whiten up your underarm skin. Aside from this remedy, you can also get rid of your dark armpit medically. You can visit your doctor to determine if the’res an underlying disorder causing your armpit the discoloration, then if theirs a problem working with a doctor to find an appropriate cosmetic treatment.