We all know that banana has a very high health potential values and can cure various kinds of disease and infections. But did you know that there is also one important part of the banana that as healthy as its fruit?
The banana flower is a large, dark purple-red blossom that grows from the end of a bunch of bananas. If you open the inside, you can see small flowers that would turn into a banana. The flavor is a little starchy and bitter and is usually eaten as a complement to a dish.
Flowers of banana are very well known for many benefits for the overall health of the body.
Here are some of the benefits that you may get from eating the flowers of C:
1. It is well known for curing anemia.
2. It also provides effective functions of the kidney.
3. Relieves constipation.
4. Cures ulcers.
5. Reduces high blood pressure.
6. Strengthens uterus.
7. With High Fiber Content
8. Healthy Heart
9. Ease of Digestion
Here is one of the recipes that you can use for your Banana Flower.
Procedures for making Banana Flower Curry:
1. Take a pan and add two tablespoons of oil.
2. Add some mustard seeds to the pan, then wait until it falters.
3. Add chopped green chilies and onions then fry them.
4. Then add a chopped of banana flower.
5. Add the turmeric, salt, curry leaves, and coriander powder.
6. Add a little bit of water to the pan and then cover it with a lid.
7. Then open the lid and add some grated coconut to the curry and stir it well.
8. Serve while Hot! Enjoy!
Consuming Banana flower in any way you like will surely boost your overall health, decrease the risk of having many kinds of various disease and help you achieve a healthier life.