It is a true-to-life ambition for a die-hard fanatic to experience affection with their fave personalities. Aside from that, it is more of a fantasy ending up marrying their fans.
Here are some of the list of artists who married their advocates:
1. ALFRED VARGAS – an actor who fell in love with Yasmin Espiritu in 2008 and got married after two years of relationship and now have two beautiful kids. At the same time, he is also a politician.
“I was a fan of Alfred’s,” stated by half-Italian and half-Filipina Yasmine, which she was raised and grown a lot of her years in Milan. “At home, I have Alfred’s poster on the wall of my room. I’ve seen all of his movies.”
“I fell in love with Yasmine at first sight,” As Alfred remembered.
“She stood out in the audience. I told myself at that moment, ‘This is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.’ I was hooked.
It was fiesta time, and a lot of people were watching the show. After the show, I made it a point to get her celfone number. I told her, ‘Nagpo-photography ako. Baka naman puwede ko makuha ang celfone number mo at baka puwede kitang gawing model?’ Bulok na style but it worked. Hindi ako tumigil hangga’t hindi ko nakukuha. Honestly, I told myself at that very momenty, ‘Sigurado akong siya na ang babaing pakakasalan ko, hindi nga lang ako sigurado kung pakakasalanan niya ako.’ Hahahaha!”
2. MARK ZAMBRANO – was also a fanatic of this singer-actress Aicelle Santos before they were introduced to each other.
3. RICHARD GOMEZ – Is a popular actor in his generation and was fell in love with her wife Lucy Torres, but before Lucy is only a fan of Richard and has a crash since she was 12 years old.
“Seventeen years. I still remember the first time I laid eyes on him: this tall, lanky man, in the movie Inday Bote, and then Blusang Itim and all others after that. I was smitten. Twelve years old and in sixth grade, and I would cut out photos of him from movie magazines with names like Kislap, Moviestar, etc. that Daddy would allow us to buy every Sunday after church. I would slip them on the cover of my notebook protected with plastic.
There was no chance for me to see him in person, all my classmates said. Why would any movie star ever land on the shores of Ormoc? “Oh, but I will see him, I will find him,” I’d happily giggle. “One day I will watch a concert, and he will be a guest, and I can have a photo with him” or “One day Bench will open in Cebu and he will cut the ribbon, and I will see for myself if he is really cute.”
4. RODJUN CRUZ – also have an intimate relationship with his fan Diane Medina and later Diane followed the path of Rodjun and entered the showbiz industry.
5. CHIZ ESCUDERO – Heart Evangelista stated that Senator Escudero is one of the politicians she likes and idolizes before they met and went into a relationship.
6. JOHN PRATS – admired by Isabel Oli and they’ve tied the knot on 2015. Isabel asked John after she ran after and took a picture with him. They first met in Ayala Cebu as Isabel thought John was a good-looking man while he was accompanied by his girlfriend Heart Evangelista that time.
This good -looking guy also discovered Isabel’s beauty, but unfortunately, she was committed that same time. John saw her on Instagram and messaged her “Hi crush.”
7. ALWYN UYTINGCO – also met his admirer Jennica Garcia and currently they become a married couple.
8. EDDIE GUTTIEREZ – married to Annabelle Rama and a fanatic of Susan-Eddie tandem. But before they meet Annabelle has a crush to Eddie and told to herself that:
“Naku, may araw ka din sa akin Eddie Gutierrez ka, makikilala din kita,”.
Eddie was exclusively set to perform a show in Cebu, and Annabelle took the opportunity to speak with every promoter and did all that she can just to meet this good-looking, attractive actor.
Annabelle was lucky that time and met Eddie, and she had the chance to ask him out for a date which later happened into a resort.